or Create a profile
Airmail Mac Beta →
02 Nov, 2018 03:35 AM
To install the HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers on Mac just follow the below mentioned steps:
1. First Download and install the following package from the given link:
2. Make sure that the printer is on and connected to your Mac System.
3. Now Open “System Preferences” and then click on “Printers & Scanners”.
4. Now Click on the plus sign and select your preferred printer from the list. In this case 1020 Printer.
5. Now, from the drop down menu, click on “Select Printer Software”
6. Locate and select your HP LaserJet 1022 and press Add.
7. Try printing by the added print queue.
The above steps should resolve your printer issue but, if it does not, then you can contact HP printer tech support phone number.
Visit here: HP printer technical support phone number
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Airmail Beta staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Airmail Beta support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.