Messages stay in Inbox after they've been moved

Sarah

27 Mar, 2018 05:22 PM

Messages that I have snoozed, archived, trashed, (almost any movement) sometimes stay in the inbox. I've clicked the 'X' on Inbox on the message itself and it goes away, the inbox still reads the same number of messages and once I refresh or click to check the new folder and see if it's there, it's not there but also back in the Inbox. So frustrating because the same thing is happening with 'expired snoozes' but that's another topic.

1. 1 Posted by Brian on 26 Apr, 2018 01:53 AM

Me too.... finally just deleted them because I got tired of looking at them in my inbox.

2. 2 Posted by Kristin on 27 Apr, 2018 02:57 PM

Same here. The email stays in my inbox and will pop back up regardless of whether I try to delete it, move it or transfer it to another account. I've had this problem since last year. I tried removing the account and then adding it back again but it still will pop back up or another one will get "stuck."

3. 3 Posted by Hassan on 10 Jul, 2018 01:32 PM

I have had this issue since purchasing AirMail ~1.5 years ago. Has there been any sort of resolution or has the AirMail team ever specifically addressed this issue?

4. 4 Posted by joe on 11 Aug, 2018 06:26 PM

I have 8 IMAP accounts and use the airmail beta alongside spamseive on osx high sierra 10.13.6.

until recently, email would arrive and be moved to spam if believed to be spam and left in relevant inbox if believed to be not spam however since the last update of airmail, it appears that items are marked as spam but not moved to the spam folder.

apologies for jumping on this thread but it appeared that non-moving emails appeared relevant to this issue

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Airmail on 21 Aug, 2018 05:40 AM

in that case is a database corruption
    simply reset the message cache for that account

6. 6 Posted by Erik on 22 Oct, 2018 06:55 AM

Resetting the cache us not the solution.... I believe airmail is not able to get this old problem out of the world... I use another mail app now...

7. 7 Posted by Jeri on 31 Oct, 2018 10:40 PM

I am having this same problem. No matter how many times I delete messages and empty the trash, they reappear in my inbox. Unusable...

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2018-03-27_at_1.19.17_PM.png 59.8 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Nov, 2018 05:20 PM
16 Nov, 2018 01:10 AM
15 Nov, 2018 07:25 PM