Airmail doesn't sent outlook e-mails in certain networks

Resa

22 Mar, 2018 08:47 AM

Hi all,

I work with my MacBook in various environments, at uni, at home, whilst travelling. In certain networks, like the eduroam network or the university one, Airmail doesn't send out emails in outlook, they land in the draft folder and just stay there until I connect to a network where it works. For all the other clients, the university e-mail address and gmail, everything works, it's just outlook that doesn't work at all. If I connect my MacBook with my phone hotspot, Airmail can send out the emails. Just not with those certain other networks. The only thing that the two networks where it doesn't work have in common is that they run via certain certificates - the uni one needs to be connected via a VPN (Cisco AnyConnect) and eduroam has certain extra certificate that needs to be installed.

Has anyone also encountered the same problem and found a fix for it?

Thanks!
Resa

1. 1 Posted by Rachel on 10 May, 2018 12:38 PM

I have the exact same problem. When I removed the eduroam certificate it worked fine until I brought my computer back to the university and it conflicted again.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

19 Oct, 2018 07:26 PM
19 Oct, 2018 11:57 AM
18 Oct, 2018 03:42 PM
18 Oct, 2018 03:14 PM