Request for new functionality: Send email to Notes

snorbaard

15 Nov, 2017 02:17 PM

Hello,

I love the ability to send an email to create a Calendar Event. I've used it a few times, and it's fantastic (although I did lose the event at one point and had to search for it ;). )

I would like to request the ability for another Send To (actually two)

• Send To Notes : Would send the rich text of the email + Attachments to a new note.

I know there isn't much from Apple to create a Note with content (I tried doing something using Hazel prior and was half successful), but this would be amazing. Even if the created Note was just created in the Notes main folder, it would be fantastic.

• Send Attachment to Notes : Currently you can send attachment files to several destinations, but Notes would be a great place too

Use Case: I use notes to keep track of Bills, etc, and the ability to just Send the attachment to Notes would be a fantastic time saver. Currently I need to Open the attachment, print to PDF and then send the PDF to Notes. Depending on the attachment this can take a few steps or many steps..

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Airmail on 23 Nov, 2017 04:48 PM

thanks for the idea

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

29 Jul, 2021 08:52 AM
28 Jul, 2021 08:45 AM
28 Jul, 2021 06:08 AM