Problems Sending

Scott Hurd

27 Apr, 2017 03:32 AM

With one of the newest updates, I am now having trouble sending through my Exchange accounts.

Most times, I will simply compose a new message, click SEND, and it goes immediately. But now, fairly regularly (and often seemingly after a period of inactivity using Airmail), I will compose a message, click SEND, and will see a spinning wheel at the bottom of the screen saying "Sending". The message never actually gets sent. But if I quit Airmail, restart it and try again, it gets sent immediately.

I've also seen much longer periods of noticing a "Syncing" message at the bottom of the screen. It's almost as if the communication with the Exchange server has been compromised somehow, and Airmail needs to restart it in order to get it sorted out again.

Just now, I had both issues -- tried to send and could not. I quit Airmail, restarted it, and immediately received a bunch of new mail (that presumably had already been received by my Exchange mailbox, but not yet sync'd to Airmail, and then trying to send my message again was immediately successful.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Airmail on 27 Apr, 2017 03:34 PM

can you send logs?
    app bar > 3 dots button > send logs

2. 2 Posted by Ryan H, on 12 May, 2017 06:20 PM

I am seeing the exact same behavior with my Exchange server. Sending randomly hangs...and then everything hangs. A force quite and restart fixes the issue and then it happens again.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Airmail on 15 May, 2017 07:51 PM

update to the latest version

4. Airmail closed this discussion on 15 May, 2017 07:51 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

29 Jul, 2021 08:52 AM
28 Jul, 2021 08:45 AM
28 Jul, 2021 06:08 AM