Airmail Beta 3.5.5

Genesis

15 Apr, 2018 02:46 AM

With the latest beta I am unable to fully scroll through HTML messages. Prior to this beta the scroll was working fine.

1. 1 Posted by shopper2 on 15 Apr, 2018 03:38 AM

Your latest version 3.5.5 has broken the display of email content in that when I scroll down to see the full list of content, it stops scrolling before it gets to the bottom of the page, cutting off some content at the bottom. This didn't used to happen.

Here's a screenshot (link to it): https://screencast.com/t/b56ldfIrvej

Please fix!

2. 2 Posted by shopper2 on 15 Apr, 2018 03:44 AM

I think it's a rendering problem. I click on an HTML msg and it will show just part of the content and not continue. I click away to another msg then come back and more renders. Click away and then back and it will render less this time. It's wacky. But multiple emails (HTML) have not made it to the bottom of the content before the scrolling ends. Messed up rendering engine. May have to switch apps till this clears up as I may miss content that is important to see but it's not there.

3. 3 Posted by marcpaddles on 16 Apr, 2018 02:59 PM

Just wanted to weigh in that I am also having the same issue.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac