Bullet point formatting does not rest of plain text message

Nick Persico

15 Oct, 2016 05:13 PM

I continue to have issues with the bullet point formatting in Airmail. Once I send an email that includes bullet points, the font size displays differently than what was written in the email.

To be clear:

• The bullet points look the same when composing the email.
  • The bullet points' font size appears to be larger when viewing the sent email in Airmail. And it appears to affect words and sentences after the bullet points.
  • Looking at the email in Gmail on a web browser, the formatting appears normal. It just seems to be an Airmail issue.
  1. 1 Posted by Katz Gohzend on 16 Feb, 2017 02:27 PM

I encounter the same problem. Is there a solution?

2. 2 Posted by Mark on 01 Jun, 2018 05:55 PM

This is extremely frustrating! I have changed the default Composer font to Calibri 13pt, but bullets are being formatted with Helvetica 14pt. What's more, it looks like starting from the first bullet point in an email, the rest of the email will be Helvetica 14pt. So once the bullet formatting takes effect, the rest of the email will use it.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2016-10-15_at_1.11.27_PM.png 46.6 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

09 Dec, 2018 10:52 PM
05 Dec, 2018 11:40 PM
05 Dec, 2018 01:25 PM