Processes not closing at Hostmonster

Al

23 Jun, 2017 03:47 PM

I have about 15 accounts that are hosted at Hostmonster, together with about 6 Wordpress websites on the same shared server. When I open Airmail on my iMac and Macbook at the same time, then no one can see the wordpress websites..they just go white. If I close either airmail application, then I am able to see the websites immediately. I have checked this form various computers, different locations and proxies, Mac & PC, different browsers. The only Trigger that makes this happen, is opening 2 airmail accounts at the same time. I also set my opening and folder times for various accounts at different times, thinking that might help. But it is still creating the problem intermittently. Hostmonster says the problem has something to do with Airmail opening numerous processes, and not closing them fast enough. Is there anything I can do? This is driving me crazy and it means that I can never have my Airmail open on my desktop while I leave my office and then open it up on my laptop, or my clients cannot see their websites, or no one can see my websites.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac