Airmail 3 does not sync between Mac, iPad, and iPhone.

brad.ibox

23 Jan, 2017 08:56 PM

Yes I know this is not Airmail 4, but this was the only forum I could find.
On my Mac I deleted all but three emails in my Airmail inbox. My iPad shows I still have 24 emails in my inbox. It does show that they have been read, but they are not deleted or filed away like they are on the Mac. Three inbox emails does not equal 24 inbox emails.

Troubleshooting:
I am using Airmail version 3.2.1 on my Mac and Airmail version 1.5.1 on my iPad. All of my preferences on all devices are set to sync using iCloud. I have reset operations and reset message cache on my iPad. When that did not work, I completely removed all accounts from my iPad Airmail and set one account up new. It still shows 24 inbox emails, but just 3 on my Mac? Is the only solution to remove Airmail on all devices and use a different program?

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by Ryan Clement on 08 Jul, 2017 01:30 PM

I responded to the support email asking how I can get access to test this with the beta iOS app, but haven't heard back - how do I get access to the beta?

2. 32 Posted by Igor Engelen on 08 Jul, 2017 08:59 PM

On the Airmail website there's a link to beta software. There you'll have to create an account for the hockeyapp, then install the app and then basically wait for an invitation.

3. Support Staff 33 Posted by Airmail on 10 Jul, 2017 02:29 AM

we do use Testflight mostly, you can also ask a beta invite here I will add to testflight.

1.6.5 is just released and should fix the syn issue

4. 34 Posted by Igor Engelen on 05 Aug, 2017 10:02 AM

hi, would it be possible to get an invite for the OS X beta please?

thx

5. Support Staff 35 Posted by Airmail on 04 Sep, 2017 03:35 PM

6. 36 Posted by jhnjnk on 19 Oct, 2017 08:23 PM

I have been dealing with this problem for 6+ months. No matter what devie I start with (iMac, MacBook, iPhone, or iPad), if I move something, archive it, mark it as read, etc. When I open Airmail on one of the other devices a bunch of the messages will be right back in my inbox.

BTW, I did apply to be an iOS beta testeer on hockeyapp.net but neveer got any updates.

These problems are getting to be so big and taking so long to fix, the things I love about Airmail, are losing their importance. Stability and Reliability is worth a hell of a lot.

7. Support Staff 37 Posted by Airmail on 20 Oct, 2017 12:30 PM

I invited you too our slack channel
    clearly you have a configuration problem

8. Airmail closed this discussion on 20 Oct, 2017 12:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Oct, 2017 06:44 PM
20 Oct, 2017 01:07 PM
20 Oct, 2017 12:58 PM