Cannnot mark mail as Not Spam

dteplow

31 May, 2017 05:53 PM

When I want to mark mail as Spam, it's easy to do. I just pull down the contextual menu and the command is right there (see screenshot). However, when mail is placed into my Junk Mail folder or my Spam folder and is Not spam, I am unable to pull down the contextual menu and see a "Not Spam" command. I would like the contextual menu ALWAYS to have both commands accessible. Is this possible?

1. 1 Posted by Justin on 15 Mar, 2018 11:13 PM

Hello,

I'm following up on this and wondering if there is a fix to marking an email as non-spam when its mistakenly placed in SPAM?

Thanks!

2. 2 Posted by Hugh on 19 Mar, 2018 08:47 PM

I, also, would like to know why I have an client email address that always get wrongly filtered/sent to the spam folder even though I continue to mark as "not spam".

3. 3 Posted by Ben on 29 Mar, 2018 09:38 PM

Yep, if you mark an email as not spam, it should somehow make sure anything from that same email address is not marked as spam in the future. Let me see this soon pleeeeease. I'll report in the slack beta.

4. 4 Posted by Mod Qasem on 18 Sep, 2018 09:44 AM

the same problem

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2017-05-31_at_10.47.34_AM.png 1.74 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac